• Thursday 7 April 2005

    work is a 4 letter word

    So there I am, hunched over the computer, 20-odd Firefox tabs open, battling to get my head round re-designing our Antequera Villa Rental website, when in from the garden comes Ursula, asking for advice. So we go outside and down the garden path where I find a mound of vine prunings and Ursula turns and says "I'm tired and just wondered if you could help me by picking up these prunings?".

    At this moment it's a choice between giving in to the presumption that physical labour is somehow "better" than working on the puter and venting frustration that I have now totally lost the precious little concentration and understanding I can muster to upgrade the site. Concentration lost, frustration won. I won but also lost, lol.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home